Ready to live a more peaceful, healthy, joyful life? It all starts with PLAY!
This workshop is about exploration and discovery; it focuses on the senses and kinetic pleasure of the activities rather than the final product. No painting skills are needed.
Practice playing, loosening up, and opening up your natural art process: leave your inner critic at the door and focus on artPlay. With a group of like-minded adventurers, look at nuts, seeds and roots in a new way, fool around with various art materials and bring joy and beauty into form.
You will be guided through simple playful exercises that will allow you to:
- Open to expanding creativity
- Create simple intuitive paintings
- Recalibrate your nervous system to calm and self-love
- Learn about holistic healing effects of play
- All supplies are included
- Aprons will be provided. Play can get messy so bring comfortable clothes you don’t mind getting mucked up!
- Snacks and beverages will be served from the NFP bakery and cafe
- This workshop space is accessible only by stairs
- Not suitable for those with nut allergies